The EBC has established its Secretariat in a centrally located office in Berlin, which is provided with all the necessary equipment required for such an international organisation.
- The Secretariat is headed by Dr. Nadezhda Doniy, the Executive Secretary.
- maintaining permanent contact with the EBC members as well as with those who have indicated interest and/or their intention to join the EBC
- co-ordinating and documenting the work of individual working committees and their sub-working groups,
- preparatory work towards the more important EBC events such as the Presiding Committee Meetings and the Annual General Meetings,
- contact with the OSCE Secretariat in Vienna, through which the EBC participation in various OSCE undertakings, and vice versa, is ensured,
- and contacts with other international organisations and national economic bodies in order to facilitate the introduction of EBC ideas and findings.
Deputy Executive Secretary is Ms. Jeannine Friedrich.
Assistant to Executive Secretary is Mr. Ilja Kotikovski.
The main tasks of the Secretariat are as follows:
The EBC Secretariat assists the main EBC bodies in various specific tasks including the problems of establishing a mechanism of selection and revision of the ideas and conclusions of the working EBC units and forwarding them in the proper way to the relevant national and international bodies.
Such work has begun at the level of some of the more advanced EBC Working Committees and will be gradually transformed into an input-output system of private business. You can always contact the EBC Secretariat concerning any queries with regards to the EBC. The Secretariat's address is as follows:
Zimmerstr. 56 | 10117 Berlin | GERMANY
Tel +49 30 206 727 03 | Fax +49 30 206 727 04 | Email email@example.com
Please contact us for information needed or inform us about changes in your respective organisations, which are important for updating communication channels within the EBC.