Working Group: Ecology and Healthcare
The Committee has defined its activity in compliance with the motto "for the quality of life".
- In this sense and with the aim of achieving concrete results in the framework of "Ecology and Healthcare" are considered different problems. Projects are selected on the basis of the following criteria:
- relevance to actual problems in the OSCE countries;
- compliance with interests of as greater number of EBC members as possible;
- verification via small pilot projects.
- In the course of discussing concrete projects it was considered advisable to divide the committee into two sub-working groups:
- Ecology Management
- Healthcare Technologies and Facilities Management
Dr. Alexander Ishkov (PJSC Gazprom) is the coordinator of the first sub-working group.
It deals with:
Development of a System of Environment Protection Management in Compliance with ISO 14001. The project proposal on the initial implementation of the ISO 14001 certifying procedures for Gazprom enterprises has been developed. The implementation of this project will serve the interests of companies in the OSCE countries.
Dr. Mikhail Putin (PJSC Gazprom) is the coordinator of the second sub-working group.
- It deals with the following two topics:
- Standardization of healthcare facilities and services in emergencies
- Ecological and Medical Monitoring of Gerontology Problems Under Current Industrial Conditions.
These topics were selected on the basis of their direct relation to most actual problems in many OSCE countries. The solution of these problems would make more effective healthcare systems and gain in health of people, which would enhance the level of security of oil and gas supplies to Europe.
Guest-speakers experts are often invited to take part in the Committee meetings. This presents an opening for receiving an up to date information on actual ecological and healthcare issues and provides the Committee members with the possibility to better know the concrete problems.
Anyone who is interested in a close cooperation with us in the framework of Ecology and Healthcare may feel invited to take part in the work of our Committee. Please contact for any further information:
Mr. Nikola Delev
Overgas Inc. AD
Phone +359 2 4283360 | E-Mail Nikola_Delev@overgas.bg